Skills And Tools:
- Oversees all building-related activities.
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe, well-functioning and meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Ensures that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis
- Deals with emergency issues that arise.
- Formulates plans for the future
- Creates plans for replacements and repairs.
- Develops and manages budgets & vendor contracts.
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- 3-5 years proven experience as facility manager
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to handle complex/varied workload.
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Facility Management SupervisorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Architect Facility EngineerSmart Villages Development & Managment Company - Abu Rawash, Giza4 days ago
- Administration SupervisorConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza6 days ago
- Administrative ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo10 days ago