Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that all order documentation areas agreed upon with the supplier.
- Ensure that all data is on the SAP.
- Construct and maintain a filing system.
- Communication and correspondence to suppliers.
- Price negotiation with suppliers.
- Coordinates all activities related to the procurement of a commodity from local sources beginning with intent to purchase through delivery.
- Implements & Revise all purchase contracts that comply with company and government regulations.
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other documents to assure accurate retention of records.
- Assures that the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price, and meets the quality standards of the company.
- Sourcing new suppliers to develop the approved supplier's list.
- Receiving PR and issue POs to the suitable supplier.
- Coordinate with the planning department to ensure a smooth flow of raw materials.
- Preferable Graduated from AUC , GUC , BUE Etc….
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience.
- Excellent Command in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- SAP User is Highly Preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced supplier negotiations.
- Max age 28 years.
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago