Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for market research and market analysis of new stores with an effective follow-up plan.
- Responsible for the development and location of retail stores, including project information collection, screening (market research, business analysis), negotiation, signing, maintenance, and housing leasing.
- Coordinate and arrange the location and layout of new stores, deploy and coordinate related work.
- Responsible for all aspects of opening preparation and approval of the store through administrative support, including budgeting, procurement negotiation, suppliers, and contractor liaison.
- Responsible for all aspects of the lease transaction until the closure of the deal (legal, credit approval, funding, documentation…etc.)
- V.Good English
- Experience in commercial location development or construction companies is preferred
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Interpersonal and coordination skills and social activities
- Males only