Skills And Tools:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Reviewing mails and correspondences and reply accordingly.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Assists in recruitment process by coordinating job posting on Web site, reviewing resumes, performing telephone appointments.
- Assisting in interviewing candidates and preparing interview report to be available for HR director review.
- Supporting new employee orientation programs, notifies employees on l, medical, and compensation benefits.
- Preparing Form 1 and all employment documents and business cards. Including activation of: SIM card, medical card, access card, finger print, email and Laptop.
- Regular update of new employees to the database 3 months post their start date.
- Ensuring attendance records are reflected in payroll database, verifying, and providing inputs regarding data and deductions.
- Maintaining confidentially concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and nonrenewal documents.
- Providing recommendations to Human Resources Director on training programs from ITIDA.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices through approved signature cycle
- Arrange travel arrangements for company staff including tickets, hotels, and transports and visa. Identifying appropriate prices according to budget acknowledged by MD/CEO.
- Coordinates with accounting departments concerning payments for arranged travels and insure payments done
- Insure regular credit card refill for domain, international phone calls, website and other payments required monthly.
- Prepares a variety of reports and related documents (e.g. verification requests of employment, folders, paperwork, etc.) for the Purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
- Assisting MD in preparing portfolios needed for travel guide to be available for assisting customers during travel.
- Writing and editing HR Letters, forms and business letters needed.
- Assists in preparing evaluation reports, analysis and writing Job Descriptions in accordance with HR Director.
- Coordinating exit interviews for employees resigning or terminated by MCS.
- Preparing Form 6 and all termination documents for employees exiting MCS. Including deactivation of: SIM card, medical card, access card, finger print, email and Laptop.
- Preparing POs for any fixed assets that MCS requests to be approved by CEO or MD.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and computer servers.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Good to Excellent Command of English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria2 days ago