Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for manufacturing.
- Use detailed manufacturing instructions and SOPs to complete assigned production activities according to quality standards
- Document and maintain records and notebooks in a neat, thorough, and accurate manner.
- Operated laboratory equipment safely, as trained and directed others in accordance with established procedures.
- Revise and update SOPs as needed.
- Successfully introduce a new and more effective finish goods batch coding/tracking system.
- Conduct investigations on questionable /problematic batches and documented findings.
- Investigate the causes of failures and develop new procedures for problem-solving to produce a high-quality products and maximize output.
- Graduated from faculty of science.
- 1-3 years experience
- Preferably to be living near Badr City.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Takes responsibility and Work under pressure.
- Industrial EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago