Chief Financial OfficerPosted 1 month ago
497Applicants for1 open position
- 7In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to management.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
- Support in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- ACA ACAA or CIMA qualifications,
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA / MBA is preferred but not required
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget
- Development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
- Proficiency with Intact or other accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities.
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Financial Manager/Paints (10th...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Financial Manager-ConstructionConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago