Software Sales RepresentativePosted 15 days ago
11Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Provides demonstrations, presentations and consultation for prospect clients.
- Craft emails for external communication.
- Arrange Meetings with clients and make a presentation of the company and its products
- Follow up with potential clients the proposed offers to finalize and close deals
- Generate sales leads and determine qualified leads.
- Close sales opportunities, explain product and service capabilities, overcome objections, and sign contracts.
- Consistently meet or exceeded monthly sales numbers to achieve company sales target
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance.
- Effectively prospect to uncover new sales opportunities within assigned territory through follow up calls, email campaigns and sales prospecting tools
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions as needed to direct manager
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with customers as required and support them their business plan objectives.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our services, applications, as well as competitive products and technologies and industry trends
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiate lease and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Assist with challenging client requests and Actively lead the resolution of customer issues to ensure their satisfaction
- Beachgoer degree in any field
- 2 - 4 of a proven work experience in Direct Sales field (B2B or B2C).
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Proven experience in dealing with Cloud solutions and Software selling
- Outstanding presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong Numerical & Analytical and communication skills
- Ownership, Growth Mind-set and resilience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi-tasks at a time
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result-oriented
- Ability to learn about IT products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Software Sales Representative - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Sales Executive - Corporate sa... - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative -... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Corporate Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Sales Representative - Trainin...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- B2B Sales Representative - Cai...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo1 day ago