Skills And Tools:
- Revise quantity takeoff sheets (constructed quantities on-site) submitted by the contractor.
- Revise and approve contractor's monthly/Interim payment certificate, Invoice, and Payment.
- Review of contractors' VOs (Variation Orders) in terms of quantities.
- Studying the project contract documents for Bill of quantities, payment terms, and related contractual issues.
- Monitor contractors' agreements according to delivery documents
Reporting to Project (PM) and Construction Manager (CM) changes in contract price resulting from change orders and actually executed quantities.
- Evaluating materials on site for the purpose of the payment certificate as well as assisting PM/CM in preparing the monthly progress report.
- Assessing the contractor claims (when needed)
- Revise and negotiate additional works to be executed at the site if required by the client and as submitted by the contractor (when needed).
- Costing of variation orders and or additional works as per BOQ, and follow up till final agreement (when needed).
- Assessing the contract and commissioning administration in preparing the Monthly progress report.
Monitor Time schedule and report follow-up.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Very good command of English
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Senior Cost Control Engineer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Cost Control Engineer (Site Ba... - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc... - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Technical Sales Engineer - Alu...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Scaffolding EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- مشرف موقع مدني - Civil Site Su... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Jr. Quantity SurveyorConfidential Company - New Capital, Cairo12 days ago
- Quantity Surveyor EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- BIM Coordinator Engineer (Arch...Modern Interiors Design – Construction - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago