Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all aspects of trainings for all the education digital equipment.
- Responsible for the Innovation and digital labs.
- Researches, develops, and facilitates quality training opportunities for new and continuing faculty in the use of technology in instruction.
- Working in doing a research to support the IT Strategy that related to digital learning platform.
- Support the daily activities of the education team in the digital labs.
- To work closely and collaboratively with academic and other colleagues to create digital learning resources.
- Be part of the project team who deliver the project against stated and implied needs and expectations of the Innovation labs
- Support all project planning, scheduling, resource allocation activities; ensuring production of appropriate documentation (e.g. project schedule).
- Help monitor progress against agreed schedules; producing regular and timely status and projections on time, quality, issues, risks and changes.
- Support the review of key deliverables and ensure engagement of appropriate resources in approvals (e.g. quality reviews).
- Enhance student learning and increase student engagement by using technology
- Coordinates production activities within the College and with external agencies providing production services.
- Manages the production of high quality video, multimedia, VR, AR mixed reality and graphic materials to support the delivery of digital learning.
- Provide the Senior Managers – School Management Systems with regular and frequent feedback to management and users on key operational indicators.
- Work with GEMS leadership to ensure alignment of policies, procedures and controls with GEMS operational goals and KPIs.
- Experience in the education field is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Contract management principles and practices.
- Project management principles and practices.
- Video, multi-media, and graphic material production principles and practices.
- Applicable software systems utilized in daily operations.
- Applicable digital production equipment.
- eLearning principles and practices.
- Understanding of adult learning theory and practice.
- Current and emerging educational technology.
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago
- Community Manager & Website Ad...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Sales CoordinatorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago