Skills And Tools:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Create and monitor an effective internal audit system.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Ensure timely completion of audit.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Perform budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Years of Experience: 6 - 10 years
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager
- Familiarity with a financial accounting statement
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Time Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awareness of business trends
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer CFOConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria10 days ago