Skills And Tools:
- Provides desktop and End User Support to ensure accessibility of client tools and applications
- Responsible for incident identification and resolution for level I issues. The SDA will escalate to the TL relating to desktops (PCs, Laptops) or the SDC and SSA for Level II support. The SDA will work closely with the SDC and SSA throughout all incidents
- Responsible for supporting all facets of desktop administration (logins, passwords, etc.) patching (anti-virus and OS patches) at the local site.
- Complete Daily, Weekly, and Monthly checklists accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for adds, moves, and changes of all users of the local center.
- Key participant in Change Implementation Management (CIM) and submits change control documentation in accordance with Sykes standards
- Responsible for IT asset inventory and disposal in accordance with Sykes standards
- Assist and act as remote hands and eyes while troubleshooting issues with remote engineers
- Act as the facilities back-up for Power Infrastructure (Generator, UPS, HVAC)
- 24x7x365 availability to support end-users on an as-needed basis.
- Serve as the primary IT point of contact for the Site needs relative to site IT needs, issues, etc.
- Administr the virtual infrastructure in the local data center.
- Support and provide guidance to the junior desktop administrators.
- Bachelor’s degree; strictly in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of Windows client operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013/2016/O365.
- Excellent understanding of Windows server and patching.
- MCSE certificate (or equivalent) is a must
- Strong hands-on experience with Windows servers; DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Users and Computers, OUs, Groups …etc.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is highly desired.
- CCNA level knowledge is desired; the certificate is preferred.
- Good background about networks (LAN and WAN networks fundamentals, and Switching, routing, wireless … etc.). with basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge with hands-on experience of proxy servers.
- Good knowledge with hands-on experience of Backup and restore.
- Good knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare).
- Knowledge of Apple products technical support and troubleshooting (iMac, MacBook, iPods, iPad…etc.)
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago