Skills And Tools:
Hiring Now "Marketing Manager - Real Estate" For Leading Company in Real Estate Development
- To develop, own and execute a clear strategy around our direct client communications across all international markets
- Leveraging our marketing performance process
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends across all operating areas to craft the messaging that outlines how our products and services can support our customers plans now and in the future with the highest ROI possible.
- The individual needs to be passionate about our brand and ensure that our b2b messaging outlines clear benefits to all of our customers regardless of their market position.
- +7 years experience in Real Estate Industry ideally in a shopper marketing, trade marketing or marketing function
- Clear understanding of real estate industry dynamics (developers, brokerages, agents and basic transactions)
- Excellent written and oral communications
- A dynamic, focused and self-motivated person with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Also directly supervises departmental employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.