Skills And Tools:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, updates, maintenance and performance.
- Plan weekly, monthly and annual forecast for channels as well as item and category
projection for inventory management.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass; revenue, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives. Measure and make effective all processes internal and external. Provide timely, accurate and complete reports
- Build and maintain a team for running day-to-day operations
- Manage labor, site, and logistics
- Replenishment and reorders.
- 3+ Years of Management Experience (project, program, and people management).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with demonstrated entrepreneurial initiative, as
well as able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Relevant Business Majors
- Strong data, analytics, technology experience, and ability to lead an operational construction and technical reporting teams
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- National Sales Manager - Pharm... - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- REAL ESTATE TEAM LEADER - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- ASSISTANT EXPORT MANAGER - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Personal Assistant ( Preferabl... - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 months ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago