Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a talented SEO Specialist to join our team to plan, implement and manage company’s overall SEO strategy. you will cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings, and Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Ongoing research of keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identifytrends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to assess SEO strategy performance.
- Optimize high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and Initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop and implement link building strategy and Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking,and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- 3-4 years proven SEO experience
- Background in ASO is a plus
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion,and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, google search console, SEM rush,Screaming Frog )
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java Script development and constraints
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.