Skills And Tools:
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Ensuring call center representatives understand and comply with all call center objectives/performance standards and policies, in addition, to provide support/guide regarding answering questions, call center best practices and solving/handling difficult calls/situations.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting/implementing possible improvements.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals in addition working cooperatively with other supervisors and management team members to support call center representatives and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Circulating periodically every day to listen to conversations and provide instructions regarding the performance plus being available at all times for call-center representatives’ questions and concerns.
- Running regular staff meetings with the call center team and keeping up with industry news.
- Making sure agents participate in continuing education to maintain any required certifications or advanced training.
- Handle hard calls in order to keep and exceed the client's satisfaction.
- Appraising the performance of subordinates and providing performance feedback.
- Prepare reply for all kinds of complaints or requests if required.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Call center,telesales and supervisory experience may be required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Cairo residence preferred