Camp DirectorPosted 1 month ago
52Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Define camp goals and/ or define and plan program to reflect camp goals.
- Prepare and conduct pre-camp and in-service staff trainings.
- Help provide an atmosphere for developing good morale and well-being among the camp family.
- Enforce all camp policies and philosophy.
- Manage camp budget.
- Supervise and evaluate, or supervise evaluations of, all operations and program staff.
- Maintain and review records and evaluations of all programs, operations, staff, and facilities.
- Prepare an evaluation and summary of current season including inventories, staff evaluations, camper reports, and recommendations for the following season.
- Define and monitor crisis management plan, including emergency procedures.
- Organize and/ or approve trips out of camp for program, supplies, and crisis management.
- Monitor safety and all procedures as they pertain to the complete supervision of all campers and staff.
- Set and supervise office procedures, opening-and closing-day procedures for staff and campers.
- Develop routines, schedules, and procedures for camp operation.
- Ensure that each camper and counselor have a safe, fun, rewarding and growing experience.
- Originate and carry out a MKTG system for recruiting campers and staff utilizing brochures, telephone calls, reunions, hot prospect lists, etc.
- Order or supervise the ordering of food, supplies, and equipment, and arrange for proper distribution.
- Assign staff activities and other responsibilities.
- Assign staff and campers to cabins or groups.
- Direct working experience with children in Education, Youth Programs or Recreation is a must.
- Previous supervisory experience is a must.
- At least one season of camp administrative experience (i.e., unit leader, head counselor)
- Must be organized, self initiated and self motivated; capable of putting plans and executing them.
- Demonstrate abilities in training as well as possessing excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrate professional business conduct and an ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to respond physically and medically to emergencies and crisis situations is critical.
- Able to interact and communicate with children, i.e. run, jump, dance, demonstrate physical exercises.
- Physical stamina is needed to keep pace with the often rigorous daily schedule.
- Ability to meet the public.
- Find enjoyment in outdoor experiences and living.
- Refrigeration Engineer-Mainten... - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Indirect Sales Team Leader - R... - Mohandessin, Giza13 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- English Teacher (Foreigners) - Shorouk City, Cairo24 days ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo19 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Housing administrative Special... - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Import Operations Executive - Mohandessin, Giza23 days ago
- Data Entry Specialist - Downtown, Cairo29 days ago
- Sales Support Specialist - Fem... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza25 days ago
- Administration Manager - Multi...Pillars - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Sales ManagerHealthy Milk - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Sales ManagerAl-Raeda for Construction - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Curriculum DevelopmentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- School PrincipalInternational Smart for Education Services - ISES - Faqus, Sharqia21 days ago
- Security Manager-Real estateConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- English HODHelsinki semi international school HSIS - Shorouk City, Cairo19 days ago
- Branch ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Assistant Branch ManagerPapa John's Egypt - Abbassia, Cairo2 days ago
- Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago