Skills And Tools:
- Manages the review, development, and administration of policies and procedures for MEK organization.
- Provides oversight and compliance monitoring to ensure adherence to Policy and Standards. Collaborates..
- Promotes, educates and influences business partners in the importance of business integrity Provides ongoing training of program requirements and supporting tools.
- Ensures that all employees abide by the code of conduct, raises awareness of employees about risks and violations, and introduces them the channels for reporting suspected fraud
- Analyzes daily/monthly/quarterly and ad hoc reports &dashboards. Updates data discrepancies identified in reports and systems.
- Researches regulatory best practices and/or requirements and provides recommendations for ongoing business improvement.
- Designs the procedures & improvement business process reports and forms in coordination with the sector head.
- Bachelor's Degree
- From 5-7 of working experience in Compliance, Audit, business improvement or related experience.
- Demonstrated success in project or program management experience.
- Excellent level communications and presentation experience.
- Excellent analysis skills
- Financial Asset Section Head (...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia10 days ago
- Accounting Section HeadConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago