Skills And Tools:
- Respond to customer inquiries, comments, and reviews on time, making sure to adhere to the Brand and Audience Strategies.
- Monitor, start and participate in online conversations.
- Report the general sentiment, insights, keywords, and results from such online conversations.
- Regular Page clean-up from the off-target audience, noting the surges and differences and reporting them.
- Update the Audience Strategy within the agreed-upon time-frame frequency.
- Responsible for delivering and implementing agreed-upon Social Media Strategies on the different social media platforms.
- Define milestones, determine metrics and actions to reach the agreed-upon Community Strategy goals, objectives, and targets.
- View and analyze Page or Group Insights, and report data quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Write or suggest engaging posts that inform, inspire, and entertain the audience, including captions, articles, and blog posts.
- Create, delete, and schedule posts on Pages or Groups.
- Keep up with trends in and out of Social Media and develop creative ways to include them in the content.
- Research new and innovative ways to enhance the performance of the Community Management team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in English and Arabic.
- Good organization, adaptability, and time management skills.
- Knowledge about the ins-and-outs of Social Media.
- Good command of Social Media content management and reporting tools.
- Apparel sales experience preferred