Skills And Tools:
- Analyze the website for improvements.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Analyze SEO techniques, keywords, links, and competitors’ trends.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive organic traffic growth and ROI maximization.
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy.
- Work with the Development Team to implement SEO best practices.
- Plan and implement SEO Strategy.
- Monitor the website analytics dashboard.
- Recommend changes to website architecture and other factors if needed.
- Stay up to date with Search Engine behaviors & Google Updates.
- Delivering feedback on developed features timely and subjectively.
- Surveying customers for product feedback.
- Segment potential audience and devise targeting and positioning strategies.
- Conduct market research and monitor competition.
- Monitor product ranking in the market
- Track and measure the performance of the product and devise tactics to overcome potential issues.
A talented Senior SEO Specialist is now needed with the following requirements:
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven SEO experience
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken)
- Able to work with premium tools.