Skills And Tools:
- Work in conjunction with the line managers to ensure an adequate understanding of their needs and the requirements and expectations of the required caliber.
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, following manpower plans and the set-forth due dates/criteria.
- Interview and assess selected candidates (CBI) and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s competencies and requirements.
- Follow up with the line manager regarding the performance of newly hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions when needed.
- Take part in assessing the effectiveness of recruitment websites, sources and staying up to date with the latest trends in the market (Suggesting creative ideas to reach out to calibers are always welcomed).
- Take part in following up with recruitment agencies as well as keeping a record of successful calibers provided.
- Take part in representing the organization in employment fairs and any recruitment venues.
- Take part in assessing internal employees of TMG for allocation when needed.
- Conduct exit interviews and update related reports accordingly.
- Updating all required reports daily.
- BA in Business Administration, Management, or any related field.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Excellent command of English
- CBI experience and online assessment exposure are a must.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent Communicator across diverse mentalities.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago