Skills And Tools:
- Complete the installation of new solutions related to personal banking group.
- Required to install Windows servers, IIS, software according to standard procedures and related product administrator guide Standards.
- Act as a SPOC for IT infrastructure team during the contract period.
- Will also be responsible of troubleshooting technical issues related to the assigned projects during implementation phase only.
- Engage with other vendors during the projects implementation as per assigned tasks from head of IT infrastructure.
- Will coordinate projects IT infrastructure activities between vendor, project manager, and local IT team.
- Responsible to provide up-to-date details and information on assigned projected progress and status including but not limited to, project activities, technical documentation, system configuration sheets
- A college degree or diploma and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology Infrastructure and Systems Administration.
- Advanced knowledge of installations, management and troubleshooting of Windows Server
- Good knowledge and Experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, Group Policy, DNS, OS security, and systems patching
- Advanced hardware & software troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in banking industry systems is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Good team player with the ability to work very effectively in a collaborative and team-oriented manner with other teams. Must have initiative and a positive work attitude and must be a quick learner. Must be confident, eager and willing to take on new challenges. Must be cooperative with good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Service Period is 1 Year
- Resource will work from Company Premises in Egypt – New Cairo, 9 X 5.