Skills And Tools:
PArchitecture Technical Office Engineer in our head office in New Cairo.
- Design detailed drawings (shop drawings).
- Assists in design development by utilizing specifications, sketches & 3DS, and ideas on developing designs and ensures that the designs are complying with the interior design brief and the preset budgets.
- Review specifications, cost estimates, project timeline, and construction material recommendations.
- Prepares Terms of Reference documents for the appointment of interior design consultants if needed
- Co-ordinates Drawings and follow up related consultations
- Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Resolve arising conflicts between various design components.
- Layout and plan interior design arrangements using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Preparing bill of quantities.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture Engineering is a must.
- Must have relevant experience in high end finishing projects.
- Must have experience in using drawing software (cad,……).
- Must have good background in qs and invoicing.
- 4-7 Years of experience in similar field