Skills And Tools:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Receiving machines from customers and delivering them to the maintenance department
- Follow up on customer machines repair
- Customer survey about after-sales service
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in customer service at least two years
- Good in English
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening