Skills And Tools:
The Administrative Assistant position performs administrative office support to all the internal and external clients that this position is dealing with. The Admin Assistant responsibilities are to ensure the efficient operation of the Administration Department as being part of it. Also, the Admin Assistant role is to keep the image of the department as well as the image of the operation that is automatically affect the general image of AMIDEAST as an American organization.
- Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment in AMIDEAST Cairo office.
- Handling the renovation and painting in AMIDEAST Cairo office to maintain and standardize the professional image of the organization.
- Maintain the professional set up and look of classrooms and Customer Service area on a regular basis in order to meet AMIDEAST quality standards to better serve external clients.
- Responsible for performing general maintenance on firefighting system/ equipment and maintaining a clean environment in the department facilities.
- Coordinating daily facility logistics through Administration ticketing system.
- Responsible for supervising security staff and handling their invoices and any security issues that might occur.
- Responsible for the following up and supervision of the performance of the cleaning company by directly guiding their cleaning supervisor and report any issues that might occur to the Operations Manager.
- Handle AMIDEAST cars reservation requests received from staff to ensure the proper application of the AMIDEAST “Cars Reservation Policy” as well as arranging HQ Visitors airport pickups
- Assist the operations Manager in handling all arrangements of the airline’s tickets, train tickets, and hotel reservations for AMIDEAST Cairo staff and HQ visitors.
- Responsible for the catering, setup and any special requests in the arrangement of meetings and events.
- Responsible for supervising Cafeteria vendor and handling any issues that might occur.
- Monitoring the stock inventory for all the Books & Furniture.
- Monitor the archiving of all Cairo’s corporate agreements/lease contracts and service agreements. As well as preparing and updating any contracts.
- Control AMIDEAST mobile phones and USB's distribution through tracking sheet with all the employees mobiles/USB's package rates. As well as the distribution of AMIDEAST mobile phones for the usage of HQ visitors upon request.
- Responsible for reviewing cell phone and USB's bills.
- Responsible for dealing with shipping companies.
- Works closely with the ministry of Foreign affairs to release any educational shipments that are received from HQ through sending letters to both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as the Custom Department and following the procures in this respect until the shipment is delivered to the main office.
- Sends any needed documents to the translation office upon request and makes the needed follow up until it is received.
- Handle regular outgoing couriers to HQ and other destinations to be centralized and well tracked and supervise the distribution of incoming mail and courier packages from HQ and external clients.
- Handle the day to day administrative requests and tasks that might be delegated in order to help in improving and developing the department.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget by compiling required data.
- Handles all work permit renewals and other expat passport requirements as needed.
- Backup for the Senior Admin & Procurement Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Proficient user of MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and Internet.
- Very good in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- High teamwork spirit.
- Ability to learn.
- Planning & Organizing.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Magnificent accuracy.
- Admin AssistantGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Administrative Section head / ...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo22 hours ago
- Senior Administrative Speciali...The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Secretary / Admin AssistantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago