Skills And Tools:
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients. and Follow-up and support the Mechanical technical office engineers.
- Attending the project meetings with the owner and the consultant.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate MEP project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports,
- Inspector review projects to monitor compliance with standards and customer expectations.
- Study issues, accidents, or delays at the construction sites, when necessary in order to ensure adherence to standards and to manage change.
- Research, design, and evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems, or processes to meet requirements.
- Advice on the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of MEP systems and equipment, such as pumps, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or water systems.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Bachelor's Mechanical Engineer
- Leading Experience Is Preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Microsoft Office
- Giza residences
- Well organized to meet Dead time tasks
- Team worker
- analytical skills
- Able to work and thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment Professional Competencies
- Positive Personal Impact
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Details
- Responsibility/ Accountability
- Proficiency in written and verbal Arabic and English language
- Proficiency in Excel & word