Skills And Tools:
- Managing warehouse, inventory transfers between different locations.
- Monitoring items aging in stocks and set plans to handle the (Buy back) according to the internal processes.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and allocate the accurate cost center.
- Reviewing purchases and orders requisitions on system.
- Spot checking and visiting stores for some investigation with inventory discrepancies.
- Update price list for all items and compare between system cost and Vendor cost.
- Create claims for items which receives it (Brocken, shortage, defective and wrong), (Managing Defective items Return cycle) and ( Expired items ).
- Generate and issue regular reports for the inventory balances weekly, monthly and by year end.
- Categorizing, Defining and Assigning all items.
- Monitoring the purchase orders.
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Keeping the related ratios in range according to (Stock Vs Consumption, Buyback Ratio, Buyback Portion & Pending Cases).
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Registering and tracking the fixed assets cycle and preparing the physical counts process.
- Calculate the depreciation for all fixed assets, evaluate and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and disposal of the asset when needed.
- Conduct periodic assessments for assets impairment.
- Accounting or equivalent Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Inventory management and stock control.
- Have a very good knowledge with the fixed assets register and depreciation calculation.
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills, and always like to be hands-on with several tools.
- Detail Oriented, structured and know how to prioritize
- Consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- Able to interact with senior-level and can meet expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Multitasker and work under pressure.
- Look forward to learning each day on the job.
- Have robust interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- You can inspire several teams and stakeholders to rally behind a mission.
- Language skills: Good English and Arabic would be the mother tongue.
- General Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Material Planner - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Airfreight specialist - Sheraton, Cairo18 days ago
- Tax accountant - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Export Specialist - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Logistics & Customer Service S... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Planning & Budgeting section h... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Financial Auditor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Stock ControllerCOLORS - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Accounts Executive (GL& Fixed ...Dabur - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia13 days ago
- Accounting AnalystNile Eyewear - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Warehouse SupervisorTechMart - Sheikh Zayed, Giza16 days ago
- Logistic SupervisorInternational Duty Free - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Stock Control AccountantSelah ElTelmeez For Publishing & printing - Obour City, Cairo23 days ago
- Inventory ControllerSinai Sons Company - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Inventory ControllerAhram Security Group - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Account Payable Account...Interact Technology Solutions - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- AccountantRamtrade - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago