Skills And Tools:
Talent Acquisition Duties:
- Plan the manpower with the business units’ stakeholders according to business needs and the proposed budget.
- Carry out the ownership in end to end recruitment processes.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with recruitment channels to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Conduct employee orientation and onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Participate in other organizational HR related initiatives such as HR Manual, Grading System, CBI, Employee Satisfaction Survey…etc.
- Train and provide support to HR team members.
Organizational Design & Ddevelopment Duties:
- Implement and administer employee policies and procedures and identify ways to improve them.
- Define the organizational design through revising new organizational structures and developing new OD initiatives such as Balanced Scorecards, Organizational Chart, Job Descriptions, and Competencies framework, Succession planning and Career Ladder…etc.
- Organize annual employee performance reviews.
Business Unit Duties:
- Assist proactively in Manpower planning, talent acquisition and budgeting for the dedicated business unit.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree Law / Business Administration or in a relevant field.
- From 5 to 10 years experience in similar position with similar responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal & problem solving skills.