Skills And Tools:
- Implementing operations strategies and following up existing running contracts with supplier production.
- Handling and following up with the management regarding any complain or business needs and suggesting solutions.
- Opening new operations accounts and enhancing business relations with all suppliers.
- Achieving operations targets by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing and new prospects.
- Establishing relationships with a larger platform of clients by providing information, support, and guidance.
- Paying regular visits to existing customers.
- Collecting sales information and statistics to conduct reports and submitting them to the direct Manager.
- Handling the accounts payable invoices process with the suppliers.
- Studying the market needs with the company other branches of to hit the best product that represents a new export opportunity.
- Identifying the business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and keeping up with the current market conditions with full knowledge.
- Continuously searching for the solutions & services that the company can provide, and the services that the competitors do provide.
- Handling logistics tasks and documentation cycle between the company and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in FMCG.
- Experience in the logistics cycle.
- A sales diploma or certificate is a plus.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Sales Manager - B2BConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- HORECA & B2B Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Executive -B2BConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Sales Executive / Representati...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago