Skills And Tools:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Spare parts for equipment.
- Must have experience in Saudi.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 7 years of experience as a purchasing specialist or in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred.
- CPM or APICS certification preferred.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago