Skills And Tools:
- Record and deal directly with user calls and queries using the local ticketing and support software.
- Develop and document technical solutions and reporting solutions and procedures along with IT-related processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Manage tickets through their lifecycle and give regular progress reports to the end-user.
- Extensively use the support software and email communication to monitor and improve team performance for optimal client satisfaction and team development.
- Liaise with suppliers, internal and external customers in a professional manner and according to relevant support agreements
- Support and maintain good relationships with other colleagues
- Work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of the department and the business
- Support systems with proactive monitoring alert to ensure that service-delivery performance degradation are picked up before the customer becomes aware.
- Enter common technical faults in the internal ticketing system
- Solve IT support calls remotely
- Provide initial assessment of all incidents and adhere to SLA’s and ITIL methodology
- Liaise with team members of the Account Management Team, IT Operations, and Products & Solutions to clear IT support tasks
- Give assistance with project service delivery implementation and system handover support
- Assist key users in each department to diagnose and fix equipment faults
Support internal and external customers:
- ASE DS/VIEAccount Managers/PMs
- ASE DS/VIEIT Support Team
- ASE DS/VIE Products& Solutions Team
- Team worker
- Commitment and a desire to solve issues in a quick and timely manner
- Ability to prioritize work, good at planning ahead
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to manage a diverse and demanding portfolio of activities
- To be logical and systematic in the diagnosis in the problem management environment of the IT Support service looking for trends and root cause analysis
- An excellent spoken manner with strong interpersonal skills at a range of operational levels
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a directive accurately
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience or understanding of a technical customer service/help desk environment and proven analytical ability in troubleshooting in a technical support environment.
- Experience using remote desktop support i.e. TeamViewer etc
- Sound IT skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- SQL experience of advantage
- Very good command of English in word and script
- German is a plus