Skills And Tools:
- Arrange meetings and manage calendar schedule for the manager and coordinate with concerned members to ensure attendance in meetings.
- Prepare meeting agenda, follow up on attendance, and record minutes of meeting and resolutions for the meetings.
- Handle all internal and external correspondences for the function Manager to ensure follow-up and dispatch of the same.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents to assist in managing correspondences.
- Update, maintain, and departmental files/documents in a confidential manner for documentation and record purposes ensuring easy retrieval.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- From 3 to 4 years of experience in the same position.
- Excellent command of the English language is a must
- Excellent PC & Office applications skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized.
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Receptionist - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Medical Insurance Coordinator ... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo4 days ago
- Secretary - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Receptionist - Zagazig, Sharqia12 days ago
- Assistant Spa ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago
- SPA ReceptionistConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago
- SPA ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Admin Assistant/ Front DeskConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago