Skills And Tools:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks and its confidentiality.
- Tracking and following-up the IT hardware stock.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Communicate with employees to determine the nature of problems.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts if needed.
- Notify IT Senior Technical Support Specialist about hardware`s pieces if it needed.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies as scheduled.
- Graduates only.
- Basic network troubleshooting is a must
- Good Communication Skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Good command of English.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…) is a must
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Maximum Age 30