Skills And Tools:
- Independently performs day-to-day Document Control activities.
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Managing the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role with a minimum of 3 years.
- Familiarity with project management.
- Proficient use of MS Office .
- Document ControllerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago