Mechanical Technical Office Engineer
-10th of Ramadan City, CairoPosted 19 days ago
42Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepare shop drawings and as-built drawings, and ensure documentation and
records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Study and prepare requests for information, follow up subcontractor’s progress.
- Prepare technical and material submittals.
- Manage quantity surveying and change orders.
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Check the quality of the work executed.
- Follow up shop drawing approval, material submittal approvals
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- 10:15 years of experience in the Constructions industry in the same position
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering. preferred (Cairo - Ain Shams - AUC)
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Work Location in 10th of Ramadan city
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Haram, Giza16 days ago
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 months ago
- Sales Engineer (EGE) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Techno Commercial Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Power Engine... - Belbes, Sharqia1 month ago
- Sales Engineer - Nonwoven Raw ...Confidential Company - 15th May City, Cairo1 month ago
- MEP Tendering & Procurement Ma... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago