Skills And Tools:
- Supervise the QA specialist's work activities.
- Establish & implement internal & external audit plans & checklists of the management systems implemented ISO 9001, 22000, 45001 & 14001.
- Perform GAP analysis between the actual & desired management systems.
- Implement root cause analysis principles in NCR investigations.
- Responsible for external audit program of the corporate.
- Participate in establishing & developing the policies, procedures,WI & plans.
- Improving the reporting system to comply with system requirements.
- Plan for the traceability trials of our products.
- Follow up the NCR status of all the operation activities.
- Responsible for customer complaint system & follow-up.
- Responsible for planning of warehouse & D.Cs audits & inspection.
- Responsible for the supplier approval audits, selection & approval.
- Responsible for training plans preparation & coordinating its implementation regarding quality principles.
- Responsible for document control system implementation & follow up.
- Establishing quality assurance plans for our production lines & follow up on implementation.
- 3 - 5 years experience in quality assurance activities in the food industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Vet, science, agriculture, pharmacy, or engineering
- Preferred to have knowledge in lean six sigma & statistical quality tools.
- Required certifications and courses:
- ISO 9001 : 2015 quality management system
- ISO 22000 : 2018 food safety management system
- BRC or FSSC
- ISO 45001 : 2018 health & safety management system
- ISO 14001 : 2015 environment management system
- Prefered to have knowledge in lean six sigma & statistical quality tools.
- Good English command writing & speaking
- Computer skills
- Minitab software
- Quality Assurance Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 hours ago