Skills And Tools:
- Maintain the link between the Head Office management and the Site to ensure that the different functions in the head Office are correctly applied in the project.
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to achieve project outcomes, delivery benchmarks, project budget targets and company revenue/profit objectives for projects, liaising with the Manager.
- Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of project, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverables and client satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for all the correspondences with the consultant within the boundaries of the project contract agreement and, jointly attending periodic progress meetings.
- Settle any disputes occurred between site Engineers and the consultants
- Ensure a safe working environment is provided for all team members.
- Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong managerial skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent communication skills
- Decision-making ability
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago