Skills And Tools:
- Execute the yearly AOP process through having a solid action plan in his unit which includes infrastructure requirements for the next year to achieve volume, market share, profitability and productivity results.
- Set the DC/Unit must win battles and KPIs, in addition to managing the D&A within the DC/Unit.
- Lead the monthly reporting of results within his DC/Unit; in charge of acting on monthly tactical calendar and to deliver channels topline plan.
- Develop accurate weekly Sales Inventory Production (SIP).
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities (to include Trade promotion planning and budget tracking).
- Leading people planning process and provide ongoing coaching to all TDMs and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Lead on all DSD & ISD GTM transformation interventions to reach target productivity.
- Manage revenue, profitability and CTS (D&A and S&D costs) across the DC/Unit and drives commitment to meeting financial goals.
- Ensure control over company assets across the assigned DC/Unit i.e. coolers and B&C count.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in field sales experience, must be in the food production industry.
- Excellent business knowledge of sales and distribution, preferably in Beverages/FMCG industry.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Solid field sales experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Real Estate Sales Team Leader - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- B2B Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago