Skills And Tools:
- Provides first line of support at customer site and report support cases to back-office team. He / She will cover technical and functional support in the areas of: ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing, security access, and training.
- Respond to first level support requests.
- Coordinate with the development and back-office support team for issues not resolved via first level support.
- Analyze new requirements and communicate these requirements with the development team.
- Workflow & internal process automation prospective understanding.
- Support application users in the system issues to facilitate their role in the system smoothly.
- Proven track record of application and financials ERP support, deployment, patching and issue resolution.
- Works as a system analyst with key personnel to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions.
- Develops and presents training materials for end users.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor of Commerce or Business Informatics, or equivalent work experience.
- Have a good understanding of ERP Implementation and applications in general.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in application support.
- +1 year of experience as ERP customer specialist.
- Good knowledge in ERP systems
- Can Identify, recommend and implement solutions for problems.
- A good application implementation record.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good command of English (written and verbal).
- Preferred, Dynamics AX or F&O. (Could be a user).
- Enterprise & Banking Applicati...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Cards & ATM Application Suppor...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago