Skills And Tools:
Role And Responsibilities:
- Review all updates of custom regulations of importation/exportation and act accordingly.
- Review and confirm all shipping requirements prior shipping to insure it’s compatibility with custom regulations.
- Review shipping dates and report exceptions.
- Follow up on shipping operations.
- Follow up on all related payments to ensure that the importer fulfills his obligations.
- Follow up receiving import shipment documents & banking documents to start in issuing & finalizing all the required documents for customs clearance.
- Prepare all required bank's forms for the shipping documents and follow up the delivery of original of documents to bank.
- Prepare all the required documents for exportation. Keep tracking the container of each shipment.
- Dealing with government entities such as: Agricultural Quarantine, Export Councils, etc…
- Create reports of shipments and keep them updated.
- Collaboration & Communication:
- Effective and professional Collaboration and communication with all internal and external stakeholders, examples: marine agents, clearing agents, supervision companies, stevedoring companies, logistics and finance teams, sellers and buyers.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field 2-4 years’ experience in any field.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English & Arabic.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding industry with tight deadlines.
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Manial, Cairo9 days ago
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza16 hours ago
- Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago