Skills And Tools:
- Preparation of detailed firefighting engineering package (philosophy, design calculations, general plans, isometrics, hydraulic calculations, specifications and data sheets, bill of quantities).
- Execution of fire protection systems at oil and gas facilities according to the manufacturers, codes and standards and clients regulations.
- Managing project execution team at site
- Ability to make fire risk assessments
- Review and evaluate firefighting systems and engineering documents.
- Project management activities (project planning, monitoring, budgeting, handover...etc.)
- Preparation of technical offers for fire protection systems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Issue reports regarding the project for top management.
- Mechanical engineering degree (Power, mechatronics, etc.) from reputable university.
- 3 to 7 years total experience.
- Execution of fire protection systems projects.
- Design engineering package preparation
- Review and auditing
- Oil & Gas field.
- Industrial fire protection applications
- MS office applications ( Word, excel, power point)
- Fluency in English and good technical writing qualifications
- Autocad plant 3d (MEP design)
- Certified hydraulic calculations software
- NFPA Certified hydraulic calculations software
- NFPA codes and API standards full awareness
- Hands-on professional.
- Experienced working with work permits & safety manuals regulations.
- A self-motivated, creative & recreational person with good communication skills.
- Competent, strong team player.
- Quick learner, interactive & always ambitious for learning.
- Capable to work under pressure & at hard working environments.
- Respect for compliance in all regulated environment.
- Ready to travel, relocate outside my country.
- Leader personality, problem solving, intelligent, active, energetic and patient.
- Clear military service situation (Exempted, Postponed or Finished)
- Work at both head office and site based upon work requirements.
Work a standard workweek but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones and site work conditions.
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago