Skills And Tools:
- Budget and latest estimate preparation
- Data Collection
- Data analysis
- Departments interaction
- Follow up
- Monthly reporting
- Prepare and communicate accurately
- Actual vs. budget variance and business analysis
- Department’s interaction.
- Financial Statements analysis.
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Establish financial policies
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Monitoring the departments financial performance and highlight the needed actions to align and achieve departments targets.
- Leverage to the other team members the budget structure.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; provide trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Increase productivity by developing automated Budgeting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, pharmaceutical, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Partner with business development in investment projects and business cases.
- 5 years’ experience
- Follow up skills
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication
- Ability to work well through others.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Knowledge of analytical methods, procedures
- Knowledge of information gathering techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge of project planning and management procedures, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution
- Reporting Skills, Informing Others.
- Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo18 hours ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago