Skills And Tools:
- Provides daily direction and communication to customer service team so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback on a regular basis to enhance the service performance.
- Provides appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution for his team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to ATR policy.
- Manages the daily operation of the customer service department that include the development, analysis and the effectiveness of the customer service process.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the customer service process, ensuring interactions are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Keeps track with the inventory, receiving, packing, shipping and delivery of our products to ensure that the process is running smoothly and correctly.
- Builds on an already established network of contacts to bring opportunities into the business that can be converted to Sales.
- Presents Netting Hub to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails to close new business deals and to enhance business revenue.
- Manages the relation with exclusive partners as well as the loyalty program ethically and professionally to the welfare of netting hub customers and general interest.
- Prepare and submit Periodic reports on the number related to orders and their timing of delivery to improve the distribution process.
- Submit achievements reports on a cycle basis as agreed with the direct manager to pursue business achievements.
- Setting objectives on the PRD system according to the department and company objectives to maintain employees’ performance.
- Handle any additional assignment requested by the direct manager according to the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Fluency in English language.
- Good command of using different Microsoft office program.