Import Manager - QalubiaPosted 9 days ago
62Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Searching for new suppliers and discussing about our requirements.
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Following new order with suppliers in order to ship those orders on time without delay.
- Working with the unit head of the organization and checking, studying and examining various methods and procedures of importation.
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
- Provide all insurance on shipments and design and execute all corrective action plans for processes
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or any related field.
- Background about China Market is a MUST
- Excellent Communication and Organizing Skills
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia7 days ago
- Legal Affairs SpecialistConfidential Company - Musturad, Qalubia6 days ago