Skills And Tools:
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
- Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
- Transportation is provided.
- Social & Medical insurance are provided.
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in the same position
- Excellent English Fluency
- HR Certificate OR Diploma is Preferred
- Max age is 29.
- HR Recruitment OfficerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago