Sr. Planning Engineer
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 1 month ago
64Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
- Experience with 3D modeling software. (Revit)
- Proficiency in MS Office. And primavera programs.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines
- Planning Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia16 days ago
- Planning Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Planning Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 months ago
- Furniture Production Engineer - Alsadat City, Monufya2 months ago
- Project Sales Engineer -Paints... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior ICT EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo12 days ago
- Cost & Planning EngineerPinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago