Skills And Tools:
- The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- A General Manager would also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- 7+ years of experience
- Proven experience in cleaning tasks for large organizations
- High interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Qualifications: University Degree
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure.
- Requirements: Work experience in housekeeping field
- Basic computer and English skills.
- Interpersonal, Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Front Office Manager (Hotels) ...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria17 hours ago
- Office Manager For Chairman Of...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria20 hours ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago