Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
-Mohandessin, GizaPosted 2 months ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 16In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manages a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop operational project planning with internal partner groups and identify critical project milestones
- Develops positive relationships with clients.
- Plans and manages meetings effectively in accordance with best practices.
- Manage full project lifecycle (planning, requirements, scope, schedule, resources, risks, testing, quality, deploy, measurement, changes).
- Acts as the point of contact and handles customers’ individual needs.
- Resolves conflicts and provides solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Suggests actions to improve and Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Makes sure clients receive requested services in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Services multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Communicates with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Builds strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborates with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolves complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client's desires.
- Acts as the client's representative in the company to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Previous work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role in digital marketing / Advertising agency.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Marketing Manager - GizaConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago