Skills And Tools:
- An account manager is a liaison between the company and its clients. He/ She oversees the company-client relationship, determining clients’ needs, what they’re looking to achieve short-term and long-term, and ensuring the company delivers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication , business administration, or relevant field;
- From 1 to 3 years’ previous work experience in, key account management, or relevant experience.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability follow-through on client contracts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good command of English (Written and Spoken).
- Females preferred.
- Sales Account Manager - FMCGConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago