Infrastructure Communications Site EngineerPosted 11 days ago
12Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Structuring and Field Maintenance of different telephone & Mobile Networks.
- Reporting & Escalating Network Sites Problems.
- Leading & Managing Technicians and Drivers.
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- BSC in Communication & Electronic Engineering.
- 5-10 years’ proven working experience as Communication & Electronic Engineer in construction, Sanitation Network and infrastructure projects.
- Military experiences or Communication & Electronic Engineer officers are preferable.
- Well knowledge in implementation for new sites.
- Well knowledge in Site Survey.
- Well Knowledge in Commissioning Sites 2G-3G-U900-LTE Equipment.
- Well Knowledge in making Process Problem or reserves before action.
- Well knowledge to accomplish all Task needed before & after any Actions.
- Hard worker performance needed & self-confidence.
- Males only
- Computer package needed such windows 7 , XLS, Outlook.
- Passing courses for GSM, DCS, 3G , LTE .
- Age is 40 Max.