Skills And Tools:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure that the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Graduates from Language schools are preferable.
- Fresh Graduates only are welcome to apply.
- Fluency level in English language is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, Professional attitude and appearance.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Telesales AgentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Customer Care Agent - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo - Rehab City, Cairo1 month ago
- B2B Sales representativeConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Real Estate Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago